As you know, nutrition is the most important aspect of building muscle and burning fat. You just can’t out train a bad diet, it isn’t possible.
You probably also know that a lot of healthy foods aren’t the best tasting.
So I’ve gone ahead and hooked you up with a few of my favorite muscle building, fat burning foods that actually taste really great.
Below you will find 6 of my favorite delicious and healthy bodybuilding recipes. I tried to make sure to include at least one recipe for any occasion, that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert.
All of these recipes have been taken from my favorite bodybuilding cookbook, which you can find a link to at the end of this page.
- 1/4cup Oatmeal
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1tbsp Baking Sode
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2tsp Stevia
- Heat frying pan until hot, reduce to medium temperature.
- Mix together all ingredients in a blender, coat pan with cooking spray.
- Scoop one large spoonful onto pan, flip when bubbles start to form.
- 6oz Diced Chicken Breast
- 2tbsp Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/3cup Lowfat Mozzarella
- 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- 1/4cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4cup diced Green Pepper
- 1/4cup Chopped Oions
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook chicken seperately
- Spread Speghetti Sauce on one side of pita bread
- Top with chicken and veggies
- Spring with mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- 1.5 lbs of Ground Buffalo (Bison) or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 diced Onion
- 1 diced Green Pepper
- Garlic (3 cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 2 Cans (15oz/can) of Black Beans
- 2 Cans (15oz/can) of Diced Tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 Can (14oz) of Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt / 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- In a pan, Cook the Buffalo, Green Pepper, Onion, Garlic for 5-6 minutes, until it is almost cooked
- Transfer everything in a big casserole. Add Chili powder, Turmeric, Oregano, Beans, Tomatoes, Broth, salt and pepper
- Make it boil
- Reduce intensity and stir for 20 minutes until it reaches wanted thickness
- 1 can canned Salmon
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
Drain liquid from salmon
In a bowl, mix egg, onion, bread crumbs, mustard, lemon juice and salmon together
Make into 2 patties
In a frying pan, heat olive oil. Place patties in pan.
Brown on each side, turning gently. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Delicious with light cream cheese and 2 small whole wheat buns
Protein Fudge Bars:
- 8 scoops chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup 1% Milk
- 3 tbsp crushed Peanuts
- Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
- Form into 10 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes
Orange Protein Creamsicles
- 1 cup sugar free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 2 cups Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender
- Pour mixture in a popsicle maker tray
- Put in the freezer for minimum 12 hours or overnight
Note: Pretty cool, right? Who knew that pizza, fudge, pancakes and popsicles could actually help you build muscle and burn fat. That’s just 6 recipes, but you can get your hands on over 200 recipes just like these by checking out my go-to bodybuilding cookbook. It’s called Anabolic Cooking, and there’s a $40 off sale right now. If I were born with some sort of body deformity, I’d definitley give this book 3 thumbs up, but since I wasn’t I’m going to give it 2 thumbs way up! . Click Here To Get Anabolic Cooking, The #1 Bodybuilding cookbook